February 27, 2009

last night dream

last night i was dreaming about me and my ex-boyfrnd in a relationship again.. so happy.. i want it in my real life. i love him since we're met at first school began.. and when vic and henry's bday, he asked me to be her girlfrnd. I was so happy and i accepted it. It happen at puncak, vichendry's villa. And when the 5th day we being in relationship, he wanted to broke up wth me bcz his parents knw that we are in relationship and his parents blacklist me and said that he can pacaran when he finish his univ. but now i heard and saw that he go with another girls and pacaran ... That was hurt until now.. Today we played together with the other frnds and we played push each other and I lost and henry poke me and it was hurt, the other peeps liked make my hair messy and he did it to me too. I was so happy when my frnds told me bcz he touch me.. So many peeps said that he stills perhatian ke gua .. so happy.. I wish that my dream come through..
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I LIKE AND LOVE YOU WHEN THE FIRST TIME MEET I HOPE YOU LOVE ME AND WE CAN START FROM ONE AGAIN MISS YOU <3