February 2, 2009

FUCK YOU DUDE

Okie today we have english in ict lab and we must continue our stupid projects. we needed usb cable but the only persons that brought usb are me and reii. I think my usb is full of viruses (I THINK) but the comp detect that they not contain virus. But my STUPID VERY STUPID HOMO GAY FRIEND said, "ihh klo usb nya masuk k compie gua lgsg damage th compie gua.." than reii asked, "usb sapa?" and STUPID said,"ITU LOHH ITUUUU (IT MEANS ME)" WHAT THE FUCK AND ALSO WHAT THE HELL !!!! when i heard that i feel that i want to kill him or fight with him.. he started first not me and i didnt say anything there just laugh laugh and laugh. I knw that ure rich and your english is good too but please lahh kea gak punya etika d rumah gak d ajarin ma parents nya.. liat aja pembalasan gua lebih sadis dripada yg lo lakuin k gua liat aja lo !!!!
SHIT MAN ! HELL FUCK YOU !!